Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Hoopla! Another update.

First of all, a little comic I made:

(You'll probably have to click away to make it readable) Did to practice the medium/style. I've not done anything like this since I was about 14 so it feels like a new thing to me. 

As a 'new thing', it was quite intensive and difficult for just 3 panels but I quite like it.Wrote the joke with a mate o' mine years ago.

Next up is my animation showreel, which I made to represent myself over the summer and ttttrrryyyyy to find some work:


And a little bit of limited animation I did to test out how speedy I can be, this took 2 hours start to finish:


With both, click on the HD or Vimeo buttons to view them in better quality, thanks and good night y'all.


BBBBBBVVVVVVTTTTTTTTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment